Monday, January 26, 2009

friendship..

A Transformation
Then
“I hate you” (Innumerable times)
Now
“I miss you”
“I miss you so much”
Then
You used to talk about everything under the roof sometimes outside it also.
Now
You don’t talk to me about anything, you just keep on saying
“I miss you”
“Come back”
Then
“Please don’t go”
Now
“Study hard and come back soon”
“Will slap you if results are not good”

Things I don’t get to witness anymore
Don’t get to be referred as “Zo” anymore
Probably you are the only girl who calls me by that name.
Don’t get to see “Sachi calling” any more, Vodafone people lost their potential customer, isn’t it? [;)]
Used to charge my cell phone twice a day
Now I charge it once in two days
Fighting about small-small things everyday both in college and at NFC [;)]
Calling me ‘fattu’ n number of times coz of **** stuff.
Waiting together at our college car parking after the class until your stupid psycho friend comes and picks you up
I’m sorry, I didn’t wished good bye properly the last time we met.
And that surely calls for a meeting very soon, isn’t it? [;)]

Thanks to both of you for giving me so much of space in just three months of my Masters at Jamia.
It was the best days of my Life.
And it’s never gonna come back again unless both of us enrol for PhD. in Economics sometime [;)]
But unfortunately you will be married by then [;)]
Spent only three months of my life with you all, but was so comfortable from day one
Never hesitated to talk about anything.

Do remember and miss me always, I should not say this rather don’t miss me much, I will be back very soon.
But I don’t know how soon this soon will be [;)]
Wish you all the very best for everything

4 comments:

zohaib said...

Try to be regular to college dudette, I know it’s boring without me but still you have to. They screw up the master students a lot.
You have asked me to study hard so you should also do the same. It should be mutual you know [;)]
It was very nice talking to you over the phone.
Thanks for all your wishes for my exams.
Hope it works [: p]
take care!

zohaib said...

working towards my novel too..
i remember someone asked me to put a character named sachi there..
i dont know when its gonna complete but this write up can make up for it till then..[;)]

Unknown said...

hey....hvnt been online much recently, so read ur blog after very long, so sweet of u to mention abt us. It just reminded me of all the things we did when u were here, i get emotional by simply writing "when u were here"...i know its surprising of how well u bond with some ppl in the shortest time span possible...u dont need to ask me to miss u. I alwz do, its jus that i dont like saying it much....

zohaib said...

thanks for those beautiful words shumi..
cheers!