Friday, December 5, 2008

is she....

is she still unable to make out
---for whom i have written so much...
i gave you so many clues
---are you still unable to make out from them
-----or you have made out of it but you don't want to react...
hey dudette if you have made out
---then please react and tell me what you feel about it
but still if you are unable to make out
---then tell me how much more clue you need...
my dearest friend have started calling me 'fattu'
---coz i'm not able to express my feelings for you directly
hey friend i dont know if i'm a fattu or not
---but there are many reasons which stops me from telling her directly
i dont want to tell her directly coz
---i'm totally unsure of what her reaction would be
-----i'm unsure of her perception about all these stuffs
as i always say "many things are better unsaid"
---"many things are better unsaid coz of the fear of
-----something"
i have the fear...
---i have the fear of losing her
-----i have the fear of losing her even as a friend
-------and i dont want this to happen ever

1 comment:

zohaib said...

people it would be gr8 if u can provide me wid some feedback on my posts...
ne feedback either positive or negetive wil b highly appreciated..
thank u..